Departure


Advertisement
North America
April 24th 2012
Published: April 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So Laura and I have arrived in Los Angeles!!!!

We'd forgotten how grubby and spread out everything is!

After our tearful good byes from our families we got a pretty good run through airports except for me being pulled aside leaving Australia and arriving in New Zealand for a random bomb detection test!

Was a little terrifying at the start but the staff were friendly and I was fine!

On the first flight to Auckland we luckily didn't have anyone next to soon the aisle making it a little roomier and easier to get in and out.

Then on the long flight to LA we were lucky again and had the four middle rows to ourselves! Made things ALOT easier!

Getting through customs took AGES and was nerve racking but we got through fine!

We then waited for our shuttle bus for a LONG TIME in the wrong place, and then when we finally got on, it took us FOREVER to get to the hostel, but we made it, and it's fine!

Just getting ready to go out to dinner then drinks with my friend Lee!

Got lots of things planned for tomorrow!

Very tired though!

-- Brodie

Advertisement



Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb