South Daktoa Day 7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
June 16th 2012
Published: June 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 7

Total miles 514 miles.

Long journey home today, we stopped overnight in Alberta Lea, Minnesota. We were on the road for 12 hours so we were very glad to see our hotel room. We ate at the Applebees, service was slow, so I give that 3 motorcycless but the food was good, 4 motorcycles. We did not take any pictures today as the route we took is the same as the way to Rapid City. Now that I figured out how to get pictures on the site I will add the pictures from the first few days when I get back home and have a faster interenet service.

We are staying at a Best Western, very clean and friendly staff. I will rate it after we sleep here and have our continental breakfast. I am extremely tired as it started out very hot and then we got caught in a small amount of rain. It was still breezy but not nearly as bad as on the way out. Many of the bikers we spoke to that traveled the same days we did to Rapid City commented on the winds.

Tomorrow we get to see our fur babies, house and get back to our normal routine. I plan on summarizing our trip and sharing about lessons learned on this trip. Sorry so short but not much to say about the trip since it is the exact same route. Stayed tune for the finale!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 37; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb