Day 5 Part 2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
August 9th 2011
Published: August 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Missoula, Montana after driving around 345 miles, bringing our total miles traveled to 2200 and something...my brain is kinda toast tonight. We had a scenic, uneventful trip today. My motion sickness seems to have subsided some. We both decided to not try to put as many miles in per day. It's pretty taxing on both of us. This terrain is something we are just not used to. Combined with the mountainous territory, windy, curvey roads...the wind is something to be reckoned with in some of these areas. Larry fights the trailer a lot of the way...again...no more F150 on these trips. Us New Yorkers just don't understand the concept that our terrain in the east is nothing compared to the west and if you're going to tow a travel trailer, the suspension and weight of the truck just needs to be beefier.

I will ATTEMPT to attach some photos from today's travel. I have been able to change some of my settings so that you can view all the blogs. Between having weak WiFi signals at some of these camps and this site not being all that cooperative all the time....it's been a challenge. Bare with me... Soon, we will be at Cindy's and exploring around her area and hopefully my blogs will pick up with some more exciting stories and eventful photos.


Additional photos below
Photos: 142, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



10th August 2011

trip
sounds like you're having a good time. can't wait to see more pics. enjoy!

Tot: 0.211s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb