Summer 2009 - Day 13


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
July 13th 2009
Published: June 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The Flight Home


We had to wake up early, around 5:45 am, to get showered dressed and out. As usual we left on-time (more or less) and drove to the airport, returned the car and took the bus to the terminal. The lines to check-in were ridiculous, we had plenty of time, so we didn’t have to rush, but all the extra time went by the wayside waiting in line to check the bags. After we checked in, it seemed as if Noah wasn’t feeling well, all I cold think of was, should we have kept the car and driven home. We got to security and because of Noah they let us through the premier (first class or shorter) line. No wait, went right through. The regular line was probably a 20 or 30 minute wait! We made our way to the gate and kept hoping Noah was okay! A short time later we boarded the full and over sold flight. Once seated, Noah laid down and pretty much fell asleep. Once in the air, Noah continued to rest, but about an hour into the flight he perked up and was happy. I just kept hoping this would continue and it did. We landed without incident, got off the plane, got our luggage and dad picked us up from the airport.
Trip over!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb