October / November in the U.S.A.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
November 30th 2009
Published: September 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

The Birthday BoyThe Birthday BoyThe Birthday Boy

P.J. (Pat) (Padriac) turns 30.
Hello everyone!

So, after the honeymoon, there was no rest and relaxation for us! The day we got back from our 5-week honeymoon, we drove to NY to make it in time for P.J.'s surprise 30th birthday party! The party was at JR's Steakhouse and very nice...and yes, P.J. WAS surprised! 😊

Then, as we were about to drive back to Michigan, I was talking to my brother Danny and he was feeling left out that we hadn't come to see him in Boston yet. So...we drove to Boston and spent a few days with him and his girlfriend Jessica there! It was nice...he showed us the huge house where he lived, we played some rock band, did some sightseeing (which included a tour of Mitre, where he works), and some nice dinners! We can't wait to visit them again as they just got a place together!!

So, finally we came back to Michigan, but just to unpack and then pack again...next we were headed to L.A. for Ramit and Delia's Wedding! And not just any wedding, might I add...but a traditional Indian wedding, complete with an elephant that Ramit rode down Ocean Boulevard in Santa Monica, California! You wouldn't believe it!!!

In L.A. we also got to spend some quality time hanging out with our good friends down there...Chris and Michal, Andrew and Colleen, Stephen and Michael, and Ryan and Jason...and of course Bryan, Harold and some other friends that were in L.A. at that time for the wedding. We had lunch with Terri one day, too!

It was at this time that we decided we should head back to South Korea again to replenish our bank accounts from a lovely wedding, an amazing honeymoon, and well...traveling all over the U.S. to see family and friends while we were around! So, we had to make one more set of rounds to see some folks before we left... We went to North Carolina to see Larry's brother and his family - Terry, Lisa & Allison (Born on our wedding day!), and then to visit my cousin Leanne, John, and their kids Caroline, Kate and Megan. Then, it was back to NY for us... this time to say good-bye to Larry's family before we left to go overseas and to have a mock Thanksgiving (since we'd be in Michigan on the real date). Finally, we have some pictures from Thanksgiving in Michigan!

I hope you enjoy our crazy autumn adventures...

Love,
Larry & Melanie





Additional photos below
Photos: 59, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Thumbs Up!Thumbs Up!
Thumbs Up!

Larry & Vicky
I'm #1I'm #1
I'm #1

At least my sister Michele thinks so, look at her finger!
Cheers BarCheers Bar
Cheers Bar

Where everyone knows your name, and they're always glad you came.
Great day for a walk!Great day for a walk!
Great day for a walk!

Brother & Sister
The GroomThe Groom
The Groom

Ramit & Larry
College  BuddiesCollege  Buddies
College Buddies

Bryan, Harold, Andrew, & Larry
Ramit's FatherRamit's Father
Ramit's Father

Riding a horse.


Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb