Morgantown, West Virginia


Advertisement
Published: June 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone out there in blog land... So sorry we haven't been keeping this site up to date, but it's often hard to find internet on the road, and to spend time on the computer when there's so much else to see and do.

For everyone who hasn't heard yet, we've actually stopped traveling. We made it to Morgantown, West Virginia, and decided we didn't want to leave. So we rented a house with our friend Ed and have been working on the whole getting-a-job thing. Wes got hired last week as a cook at the West Virginia Brewing Company, and I am starting my new job today as a bartender at Hibachi, a great Japanese restaurant. We got a dog yesterday, named Mouse (a pound mutt, she's super small and sweet), and we've been meeting tons of people and making friends all over the place. So we'll be here for at least the next year (had to sign a lease) and possibly longer if we decide we want to stay.

We'll be coming back to Cali to visit pretty soon, not sure exactly when though. And anyone who wants to come visit is more than welcome! It's beautiful here, and there's a lot of stuff to do. And we've even got a fold-out couch! If you'll be in the area, definitely get in touch. We'll teach you how to play the banjo, ride a horse, and drink moonshine... (that's what they do here, right?)

Eventually we'll get around to updating the site with all the places we went that don't have an entry yet. So keep an eye out...

Brandi

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb