Seattle


Advertisement
Published: May 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Seattle, USA



Tuesday, May 7th, 2013







T and I walked the 5 blocks to the Clipper pulling our big bags and left them in storage at the terminal, ready for the 11 o’clock sailing. We then walked along the waterfront to Fisherman’s Wharves for a second fish breakfast at Barb’s, not! Opens at 11, we leave at that time. We had coffee somewhere else and walked back to the Clipper by the street (shorter).







The Clipper ride was 2 ½ hrs long and wonderful, flat and beautiful scenery. Lynne picked us up at the dock and drove us around, me to take pictures of wisteria and all of us for the views up and down hills and around sharp corners, all lovely.







Then dinner at Lynne’s, Salvadorian food in honour of our Central American trip, with Canadian Salt Spring wine and family, Terry laughed and smiled- great times. My aunt Odette was with us; she had a few naps in her ground floor visiting bedroom at Lynne’s but enjoyed her martini with us and we were really pleased to see her as well as she is, she is 89.








We slept very well at Vivian and Terry’s renovated home and we are enjoying the view this morning with great New Orleans chicory coffee. We are planning a trip to Trader Joe’s and the Pike Street Market downtown this afternoon.



We spent the day with Viv at some rentals and had a nice lunch at Ivars on Lake Washington.



We are planning a late diner with the family

Had a lovely fish dinner: moules, petoncle, saumon and crevettes, and of course great time was had by all.

This is our last day, Pike Market and fly home.

ttys


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.586s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 14; qc: 54; dbt: 0.2388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb