Around camp


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Ocean Park
September 11th 2007
Published: September 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Here are pictures of the camp. When we were at Three Hills we were working at a college, so even though it was summer, there were always people around, and always things going on. We’re at a camp now, and it’s the school year (the businesses in town call it the Winter Season!) and there’s no one around but the staff, and the staff is smaller than the summer staff. It’s very different. Anyway, pictures!



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

PlaygroundPlayground
Playground

I think this is the cutest play yard. The RVICS team built it two years ago as their project.
PoohPooh
Pooh

This is the painting on the main tower in the playyard.
KitchenKitchen
Kitchen

This is the back door to the kitchen, and dining hall. Inside you'll find the women working their fingers to the bone!!!
CamfireCamfire
Camfire

This is where we have campfires at the camp. We can also have them on the beach, but haven't done it yet. We haven't had one up here either, but we have plans to!
SlideSlide
Slide

This shoots you down into a small, but fairly deep, pool at the bottom.
BuildingsBuildings
Buildings

This is one of the boys' dorms, and the end of the chapel/multipurpose building.


13th September 2007

We're finally with you!!
Add me to the list of lst time bloggers. Patti got me set up so now I feel really technically alert!! Fun to read all about you guys and your adventures. Keep up the good works!!

Tot: 0.232s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb