twin peaks


Advertisement
Published: July 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

today grizz and i got up and reconnected the drive shaft to the jeep. afterwards we went into issaquah and got new prepaid phones at teh fred meyer. fortunately we found a great deal on some tracphones....5 bucks a piece with charges included!! awesome....

afterward we went to the post office to get a po box so we can have a local address....of course ya need a bill sent to your current local address....no worries we figure our hosts family here (the fab robert and crystal) will have some ideas on what to do..so we pushed aside the stress and worry of that and put our faith in things will work out....this isnt indiana anymore so we are sure it will.



to feel better about that annoyance we went literally..LITERALLY..down the road to where they filmed the tv show twin peaks....(a favorite of mine when it was out...which explains even more why im weird....being so young and loving that show....and still do....ANYWAY... went to the diner and had some damn fine coffee and cherry pie... and then drove around to see a few of the shooting sites...the opening credits....the high school...the tressle bridges....the murder site in the train car....eds house and gas farm and the roadhouse..some no longer there...many places have more trees now..lor less in spots.....the cafe even had a fire and so is really different inside but the neon lights on the ceiling and the outside are basically the same..anyway....im finally here....i got to see thsi place....and im jsut down the road from it..





so if ya wanna see where im living....go get on netflix and rewatch the great show 'twin peaks'..thats where i am now.....and im loving it...things are gona work out....we are finished with our resume (aside from, ya know....a local address..) and are going probably tomorrow to the local work force place to get them reviewed....fixed and ready to start sending out!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.313s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0597s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb