Links To Help You Prepare!


Advertisement
Published: June 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well, school is out and the countdown is on! To that end, the countdown clock is updated and counting down to departure!

Following are some links you may find helpful as you prepare for the trip.

Straight from the TSA: There are are also many links on the site to some helpful hints.

Lufthansa's Check Baggage Guidelines: Our airline has their own policies that must be adhered to!

Lufthansa's Carry-On Baggage Guidelines

Our Plane On Seat Guru

Rick Steves' Travel Tips: The man himself! A plethora of travel and packing tips! Pay special attention to the packing section!

Flight Aware: Something to keep an eye on as we get closer to the big day. Track any flight in real time.

Hamburg, Germany Weather Forecast: The weather forecast for our destination!

Hamburg news in English: Because we don't all have Heidi Herders German language skills

The Official Site for the City of Hamburg: Some great information, links and pics for the main city of Hamburg!

Wikipedia on Hamburg: Pretty extensive overview of the city and its history. Some good pictures too.

Well, about one week to go! Have a great week off preparing for the upcoming adventure! Send this blog to friends and relatives so that they can subscribe and follow along as we proceed with the exchange!

See everyone at the airport!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb