Fireworks and Ocoee River


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee
July 7th 2014
Published: July 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Woke up this morning and packed up our tents to go to our next campsite near the ocoee river! We are starting to get more efficient at packing our stuff into the trailer now! One our way to the campsite we stop by a firework superstore to buy some fireworks as in Tennessee all fireworks are legal and there aren't really any regulations for them!! Didn't know what kind to buy but I ended up buying the best kind called festival balls!! Once we got to the campsite we got ready to go white water rafting down the ocoee river which was the best experience ever! Our rafting guide was lots of fun and we all ended but swimming in the river for a little the view around the river was beautiful and very green 😊 after the rafting my cook team made dinner which was an interesting experience as gabi, alex and I were all a bit controlling but it all ended well and tasted good! We made burritos with mince. After dinner we starting lighting fireworks and some of the rafting guides came and joined us, one of them was very into fireworks and brought a blow torch with him!!! Fireworks were very fun! We ended up playing the I've never game which was funny. Drank lots of beer!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb