Wednesday6th to Thursday 7th August


Advertisement
Published: August 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well A full day at Niagra started early. It is a little tacky but the view is magnificant.
We think we saw an otter tucking into a fish breafast above the falls.
At 11 we went to queue for the maid of the mist.
Minutes later we were a few feet away from the falls and being gently soaked.
The water was strangely warm but we were very close. the sound was amazing and we could see the sun glistening off the top of the falls.
In the evening off to see a floor show 'O Canada eh' We laughed ourselves silly and had a great meal there too.


Another early start. Rain overnight and a much cooler start to the day. Waiting for the coach we sat outside the hotel and watched the falls. Definenately a 'pinch me' moment. Journey from Niagara to Philledelphia is long but the Apalacians are beautiftul. Trees as far as the eye can see - I can understand why Americans flock to see the colours of autumn. Pennsylvania looks wonderful.

I thought we were spending two days here but it seems only one. Enough time to see the liberty bell nad move on to Washington.
Have had a wonderful salad in the bar tonight.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb