BEACHSIDE STATE PARK


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon
September 18th 2013
Published: September 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

BEACHSIDE STATE PARK

Today was a PERFECT day on the Oregon Coast – clear blue skies; warm sunshine and no wind!! We decided to make the most of it and carried our chairs out onto the warm sandy beach and sat there watching the waves (it was high tide) and sea creatures and reading our books. Later in the afternoon we drove around Yachats and discovered the Yachats River Covered Bridge built long ago when the road followed the river. While there we met a couple on motor cycles from Alberta and a guy on a pushbike from Washington State. It is interesting how many other Canadians we have met along the way. Of course, the first thing you notice is the license plate, and that is enough to start an interesting conversation!! From here we returned to the ocean and to one of our most favorite places to eat –The Adobe Resort Motel and Restaurant. So many wonderful memories at this place with its restaurant right on the water so you can enjoy the wonderful view as you eat a delicious dinner!! A perfect way to end a perfect day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

 Looking up into the tree Looking up into the tree
Looking up into the tree

WE CAME ACROSS THIS MONSTER TREE BY THE COVERED BRIDGE. THIS IS JUST HALF OF IT.


Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb