Living a life within your life


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Portland
February 19th 2007
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Kim and I arrived in New Delhi in late February of 2007. I was hired to teach engineers of an Indian company how to provide various patent related services. Kim and I are both adventurous sorts so we thought a 2 year stint in India would provide an exciting opportunity.

I am not going to say much about work here. This is a story about our travels, observations, and adventures.

Of course, being in India would have limited purpose if we were unable to see India and other parts of Asia while we are here, so I pushed for every seventh work week off. This will allow us to make 14 one week trips during our 2 year stay. We plan on beginning each 7th week adventure by heading to the airport after work on the Friday of each seventh week, and not returning until the Sunday of the following week. This would allow 9 days adventure per trip. Anything near New Delhi, we will visit on the weekends, between work weeks.

Imagine how excited and grateful we are?

Here are a few pictures of Kim and I, and a picture of us getting on the plane leaving Portland, Oregon, USA. Kim has also included a few pictures of friends from the final days before leaving Portland.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



19th April 2007

Costume party
Hey why was I not invited to the costume party? That looked like a lot of fun.
10th May 2007

That wasn't a party! We were bar hopping downtown, and some friends text'd Kim and we met them at the Crystal Ballroom.

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb