And So It Begins...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oklahoma » Norman
May 20th 2011
Published: May 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

After months of business planning, countless international phone calls, a business plan competition, and an unhealthy amount of caffeinated beverages, the EYEChina team will depart from Norman, OK en route to Hong Kong at 0600 hrs from Will Rogers International Airport.

Trip Distance: 8562 miles
ETA: 6:55pm Friday May 20th
GMAT Questions Hoped To Be Completed: 100
Probable GMAT Questions Completed: Less than 10

This trip is the culmination of a project that was presented to the group in August 2010. The group can count the number of hours that we have worked preparing for our time in China, however we can't begin to measure the impact this project can have. I'll speak for the group when I say that we're incredibly excited about the possibilities that await us in Sichuan and we hope to be able to deal with unexpected circumstances like we always have. Head on and with enthusiasm!

I'll be posting daily pictures, updating business progress, and inserting as many amusing anecdotes (probably surrounding Samantha Toth) as I can keep track of!

Please stay posted as we keep you updated on our step by step progress on the EYEChina mission!

Be sure to keep up with our tweets!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb