Last Minute Airline Tickets


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
May 23rd 2005
Published: May 23rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

If you need to book last minute travel reservations such as last minute airline tickets, we can help you with your search for really cheap airline tickets.

Always experiment with departure dates and times and nearby airports.
Being flexible is one of the first steps to getting last minute discount local or international airline tickets.

According to conventional wisdom, the only way to get really cheap airline tickets is to book your trip far in advance. But procrastinators can take heart. The Internet is a bountiful for bargains on last-minute airline ticket deals. And while not ideal for everyone, consider the fact that every week millions of airline seats, hotel rooms and vacation packages go unsold. This means that there are lots of last minute discounts to be found. So if you and your family can hang in until the last minute to make your travel plans, the savings could be plentiful.

Airlines want more people to book directly from the airlines' Web sites, not from other sites that let them compare one airline against another. That saves them agent commissions, or the expense of staffing with their own reservation clerks. Trouble is, the airline sites are usually inferior to online travel agents, which let you search for the lowest airline tickets by plugging in your travel criteria.

Visit Airline Tickets Online for tips on finding really cheap airline tickets.

Buying a round-trip airline ticket is usually cheaper than buying two one-way airline tickets, which usually involves using the same two airports for both leaving and returning. But sometimes this is not true. Use a sophisticated cost-comparison site like CheapTickets to check the airfares online.


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb