Day 16 - A man's day....sitting at home doing nothing, going to the footy at night.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
December 13th 2009
Published: December 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Today was a great day. Not too cold, definately not too hot lol. We had a rest day today, finally got to have a sleep in. I really don't have a lot to talk about because i didnt do anything at all. The girls went out early in the day to do some shopping but i wasn't really interested in that and was too tired so i stayed home and slept some more. I didn't have any plans until tonight, We had brought tickets to go to the NFL to see the NY Giants and the Philadelphia Ealges. It was pretty good, started snowing a little bit but soon stopped. Te game was OK...way too slow though, they have fifteen minute quarters but they stretch out to about 45 minutes, too many stops in play that go for too long, if they were short stops it would be much better. The crowd get very abusive towards the opposition aswell, lol. Sometimes you don't know whether they are joking or being serious haha. Everyone was so drunk though, they still serve bottles at the football and i think that aslong as you're old enough you can drink how ever much you want. At one stage there was a guy behind us sitting there with no top on....in like 3 degree weather....STUPID! lol. Anyway, the giants lost so the crowd was pretty timid on the way home. That was my day pretty much. Tomorrow is the last full day in NYC before my return to AUS, gonna make the most of it so better get some sleep.



Damo


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb