Day 11 - Bar Harbor, ME - Fishkill, NY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Fishkill
August 10th 2013
Published: August 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Today was another long driving day. We needed to head southwest and put some miles under our belt. Our next stop is Fishkill, NY. This put us in close proximity to the OCC Cafe. The OCC Cafe for those of you who do not know, is a cafe that is built off of the shop of the show American Chopper. This is one of Theo’s favorite shows. He was excited to go in and see all of the bikes that he watched being built. Now...back to our arrival at the hotel in Fishkill. We had driven all freeway driving all day and only had come in to one area of backed up traffic. I thought that was actually pretty good for all the cities we had gone through. We pulled in to our hotel and wouldn’t you know it...it was a dump! I mean a BAD! It had a ghetto apartment feel to it. We stay at Marriott’s for their consistency and this one should have been a Penny Saver. I called around to see if we could get another place to stay and of course nothing was available. So we sucked it up and stayed and I complained the next morning. It was awful. We couldn’t possibly get out of their fast enough.

Next stop...Hershey, PA!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



13th August 2013

When Alisha is not happy, no one is happy
You get 'em Lady! At least the Cafe looks like fun.

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb