I'm Leaving Las Vegaaaaas! ♫


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
August 15th 2012
Published: August 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

On our last day in Sin City we went to the top of the Stratosphere and waw, what a view! We could see for miles all around us and the strip looked even bigger from up there.



Just watching the people bungee jump off the top was enough to make Scott feel nauseous and step away from the edge! The rides were unbelievable, we don’t know why anyone would pay to feel like they’re about to fall off a 829ft tall building. We didn’t stay up there long!



We couldn’t come to Vegas without gambling, well Scott could have if Annie refused to spin the slot machine for him 😊 sadly we didn’t hit the jackpot, instead we each lost 5 whole dollars!! Annie preferred the straightforward Roulette table to the slot machines but still lost at 50/50 odds…Gambling is stupid anyway!



It was cool to fly out of Vegas in the night to have a bird’s eye view of the strip in the dark (beats paying extra for a helicopter ride!)

We’ll miss the lights, excitement and endless things to do in Vegas but we will not miss the heat! Annie actually prefers the weather back home!!



Hope you all back home enjoyed our time in Vegas, we definitely did! The Grand Canyon was Annie’s favourite and Scott can’t decide between that, the Bellagio fountain shows and the “pretty lights” as he liked to call them.



Austin next! And hopefully healthier food because our stomachs are rapidly protruding!



Later butties!!

x x x


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



17th August 2012

Looks fantastic will definitely have to pay a visit to Sin City! Bethan got the results she needed and is on her way to university, well chuffed!
17th August 2012

Congrats Bethan!
Yeah its def a place to go to at least once! Tell her well done from both of us! That's brill news!

Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0636s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb