Day Five- San Diego to Las Vegas!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 30th 2012
Published: April 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Woke up to Chris cooking waffles in the kitchen! Then me and Lor got ready while Margie and Chris went to pick up the hire care (there cars are a bit older so they didn't want to put the MILES on them). We made it to Vegas in about five hours. It's so exciting to be back here! Especially because this time I'm on the strip and not in a dodgy hotel back from the strip like last time! This afternoon we walked down the strip, with our drinks in hand (that's totally legal here, you can take your drink in all clubs/casinos). Chris even had a camelbak full of drink for us to sip on! During our hike we stopped at O'Sheas and played beer pong. The rules are much more complex then what we play at home and theres all these tables set up for people to play. The first game me and Chris one and then the second time we swapped and Laura and chris won so Chris was the beer pong champion! We then came back to Excaliburs (where we're staying) and had dinner at the buffet (which was soo good). We then went back to our hotel room and I was psyched to go out (As per the plan) but Margie and Chris were tired and Lor was feeling really sick, so me and Lor went down and played the pokies for a little while (I lost $7) before we headed back upstairs (boring!).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0701s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb