6/29/13 - Devil's Lake, MN to Glasgow, MT


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana
June 29th 2013
Published: July 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

6/29/13 - Got up to a beautiful day in Devil's Lake. We are now pulling out of the Wal-Mart, this is not a "super Wal-Mart, but the layout of the parking lot was very good for the RVs. Were able to align ourselves with the edge of the lot and were in now way interferring with the normal traffic flow. Not so windy again.

Another of Jack's jacks failed and dropped to the ground during travel today. After pushing is up, it fell as we hit some rough road. Jack used a rubber strap to hold it up, but was concerned that it could brush the ground at high speed, break the strap and cause damage to the motorhome or someone else on the highway. Pulled into a Love's Truck Shop Tire Center and they used some of their jacks, Jack's boards to get this one to drop out also. On the road again after $45.00 charge. Not really that bad. The rest of the day went well.

Joyce Gillespie called from Yellowstone and requested a good southern meal when we arrive.

Arrived at Trails West Campground in Glasgow. Not a real neat park, the owners were very nice, the pool was open, so Dakota and Briar tried it for a bit. Too cold so they got out pretty quickly.

Had salad for supper at Aleta and Shelby's. All contributed to the contents. Played marbles at Jack and Barbara's after supper. LADIES WON - 2 TO 1.


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0785s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb