Day 9 of 21 - Psalms 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Whitefish
July 15th 2013
Published: July 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today we headed to the little town of Whitefish via Walmart in Kalispell. We needed to restock on a few items and discovered that Kalispell is a really nice town with all the modern shopping centers like Home Depot, Target, Five Guys, and just about all the same stores we have in Temecula.

Whitefish is just a little north of Kalispell and that little town is super cute and "trendy". It is at the base of Big Mountain Ski Resort. We found a restaurant to eat at that had rooftop dining called Casey's. The boys had burgers and I had some really yummy fish tacos. We did a little shopping and then drove up to the ski resort.

Big Mountain ski resort is very nice and they had an alpine slide that the boys rode a couple of times. Jeff checked out the mountain bike course you could take a ski lift up to and determined that my and the boys bikes would not do well on it as you need pretty good front suspension to handle it.

After, we drove around Whitefish Lake and found a really cute Montana State Park with a campground on the lake for future reference. 😊

This day was a transitional day as we get ready to say good bye to the beautiful state of Montana in the morning. 😞


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb