The Liebhardt Family Reunion at Flat Head Lake


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Kalispell
July 14th 2008
Published: July 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Flat Head Gone Bad 10 secs
What a reunion! You can tell by the video that these people know how to party! We have had a blast over the past two days with Patty's mom's family (the Liebhardts). It the first time in a long time that the 11 first cousins and all their kids were all together. "Big Sky" dave hosted on his awesome house on Flat Head Lake in MT. He had all of the toys (boat, wave runner, skis, tubes). There was plenty to drink and eat and we had many laughs. Thanks to Dave and his family for hosting such a great family reunion.

On to Glacier National Park.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Mitch and Cousin WillMitch and Cousin Will
Mitch and Cousin Will

Created and ran a triathalon both days.


15th July 2008

What a great time
We have really enjoyed the pictures and commentary. We are glad you are having such a great time. T,J. and Max were here for several days. They went home yesterday and now Becky comes on Thursday. Yeah!!!!
15th July 2008

jeff on a bike
Looks like you guys are having a blast! The kids loved the video of jeff on the bike jumping into the lake! Ava misses caroline and christian can't wait for mitch to get home! see ya!

Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0212s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb