Day 27 Aberdeen to Seattle


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Bigfork
August 4th 2010
Published: August 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today we were heading towards Seattle so we had brekkie at our hotel and headed around the Olympic Mountains. The weather a bit drizzle but it was good to see some rain. As we were driving along a Deer ran across in front of the car was really cool to see. It was so fast we couldn’t even get a photo of it. Some of the drive took us along the coast were there was a lot of camping spots were there was a lot of people camped out.

We soon stopped off in Forks and for all you Twilight fans it was really full on. We went into a few shops and were blown away by how much stuff there was. This town is what the books based around and it’s done wonders for the town as it is buzzing with twilight fans. We soon carried on to Bainbridge Island were it’s a hot spot for holiday makers and there are some amazing homes.
We made it to the ferry which was one of the ways to Seattle so we drove on and parked up.

The ferry was to take about 30 mins and it took us into Elliott Bay and to downtown Seattle. We got off the ferry and headed into the city which was very busy bas they had a parade on. All of the sidewalks were packed with people. We carried on just out of the city to our hotel and got unpacked. We decided to go to the restaurant for dinner which was a nice meal.

We headed back to our room and got the kids to bed and watch a bit of TV. On the T.V there was a show about the best food carts in the states. The number 2 in the states was in Seattle so we found were it was going to be and decide to have a look in the morning before heading to bed.



Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0309s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb