We reach the RV's Destination!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Big Sky
July 12th 2008
Published: July 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We reach the RV destination!

On Wednesday, we made the 11 hour trek out of Yellowstone National Park to Clarkston, WA. (remind us to tell you about the “shower incident” when we return). On the trip, we went through Montana, Idaho and into Washington.
We had a great time that evening at Steve (Patty’s 1st cousin) and Stephanie Heflin’s house in Clarkston, where we had cold Margaritas and great fajitas waiting for us. We had a great evening on their deck and under the stars. Our kids had a great time playing with Steve and Stephanie’s kids - Rhett, Logan and Lindsey.
On Thursday morning, we left Clarkston and went 1 hour up the road Moscow, Idaho to see another of Patty’s 1st cousin’s family - Beth and Greg Papineau. We spent the day with them and their kids - Katie, Drew and Becca. We went to their local pool and had a great cookout at their house that night.
In our haste, we didn't take many pictures at either visit, but we and the kids had a ball at both stops.

Friday morning is the day that Ryan was dreading - we had to return the RV in Spokane, WA. All came off without a hitch and we got rented a mini-van and drove 4 hours to Flat Head Lake, MT, where the BIG reunion will be over the next 3 days. “Big Sky” Dave (Patty’s uncle) is the host and he has a great house on the lake with all the toys (boat, jetski, hot tub, etc). We spent Friday evening on the lake with drinks and a fire by the lake with all of the 1st cousins getting together for the first time in a long time! (14 1st cousins and you can't count the kids!).
Last night was a blast and more to come. We are staying in a great cabin on Flat Head Lake.
I hope everyone is doing fine. More to come…



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Caroline at the LakeCaroline at the Lake
Caroline at the Lake

At "Big Sky" Daves
Caroline and WillCaroline and Will
Caroline and Will

As the sun set over Flat Head Lake
CousinsCousins
Cousins

Our kids with the "irri-Tabors" - Hey how did you get here?


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb