Ocean City, MD


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland » Ocean City
September 28th 2009
Published: September 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Ocean City, MD


This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Ocean City Beach 57 secs
September 21-24th 2009

The beginning of this week I got to experience going to Delmarva, which is Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia. Lance and I traveled together and I got to learn a lot and see a lot and gain lots of experience. We first landed in Washington Dulles. We drove to Ocean City, MD. It was a nice little city on a beach. We went to experience the Boardwalk in Ocean City. It was about a 2mile boardwalk with different shops. However, we were there on a Monday night and it seemed like a ghost town.

The second day, we got up to go training in Selbyville, DE. Small little towns where everyone seems to work at Mountaire. We even saw bus loads of people get dropped off to work there. We trained there till about 3pm. We then drove back to Ocean City and went to the beach! It was a nice day and got lots of nice pictures. We then had a fantastic dinner of East coast crabs and Lance had steak and a killer desert! We had a great night at the hotel and in the Jacuzzi! We bonded and had a blast!


The third day, we got up early again and trained in Millsboro, DE. Same thing! It definitely smelt of dying chickens! Ughh..After the training, we went to the beach again—took more pictures and I ran the beach for about 30 minutes. I truly enjoyed every minute of running on the beach! All my cares went away and I knew I was grateful for everything! We went to eat and had a good evening again…



Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Mel in fake sunglassesMel in fake sunglasses
Mel in fake sunglasses

We are being funny!


Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb