Day 19 - Cold Stone


Advertisement
Published: May 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Cold StoneCold StoneCold Stone

The famous ice-cream shop Cold Stone. Had yummy ice-cream. I asked for a small Founder's Favourite..yet the portion was so big..i could not finish it.
No program for this morning. Climate was good. R went for a long walk. He also went to the nearby mall Shopper's and got some banana. I was at home and watched T.V along with DB's mother. Jayanthi and kids came home by 4pm. DJ brought home a classmate/friend Zachary. Shanthi and DB came around 5pm. DJ played with Zachary while we all went to DSW and got slippers for me. Then we went to Coldstone Creamery for ice cream. On the way back home had a look at the swimming pool in the govt. maintained Recreation Park. The Recreation Park supposedly has 40-50 soccer fields....acres and acres of lush land..so well maintained. We saw people playing cricket..mostly Indians..there is a fun park for kids and an amazing swimming pool. Shanthi left soon after we came back home. Samykda showed us a demo of the pony vaulting she is learning using a barrel..which is a barrel on which they practice initially before getting on to an actual horse.

J started her cooking for the next day only at 10pm and that went on till 11.30 in the night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Back yardBack yard
Back yard

Jayanthi's back yard.
Shooting GameShooting Game
Shooting Game

R playing with DJ and Zack.
DSW- shoe shopDSW- shoe shop
DSW- shoe shop

Went there to get slippers for myself, since both slippers i had brought got cut.
Shoe shoppingShoe shopping
Shoe shopping

Doing what we like best..shopping.
Shoe shopShoe shop
Shoe shop

Jayanthi wanted to get these shoes!!!
Cold StoneCold Stone
Cold Stone

Eating ice cream at Cold Stone. R and me had speciality ice-creams. R had Strawberry Blonde and i had Founder's Favourite.
Swimming poolSwimming pool
Swimming pool

The huge swimming pool and water games complex at the Recreation Park.
Recreation ParkRecreation Park
Recreation Park

The free kids park area.
Recreation parkRecreation park
Recreation park

Samyukda playing on the swing.
Recreation ParkRecreation Park
Recreation Park

Government maintained park near Jayanthi's house.
Chatting- jayanthi's homeChatting- jayanthi's home
Chatting- jayanthi's home

All of us chatting at home.
dancingdancing
dancing

DJ and Samyukda showing us some dance steps that they had thought of for a dance that DJ is going to do with his friend for a talent night at school on May 18th.
VaultingVaulting
Vaulting

Samyukda showing her vaulting routines on the barrel.
Playing outside in the nightPlaying outside in the night
Playing outside in the night

weather was good. See the moon. DJ standing on the barrel..he was able to get onto it all by himself. Can see the moon. Don't know what is the second dot.


Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb