Day 1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland » Baltimore
May 17th 2013
Published: May 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

My day started at about 3:30 a.m. when I got up showered and got ready to head to the airport to fly to Baltimore Maryland to start my long awaited DM Diners cruise.

I was able to make my flight with Southwest Airlines and left DIA at 6:00 am Denver time and got to Baltimore airport at
around 11:15 AM. Baltimore time. I had to stick around the airport and wait for Marsha to come in as we were going to travel to the hotel together. Her flight ended up being about a 1/2 hour late but she finally made it safe and sound.

We got our shuttle and headed to the hotel where we were going to stay for a couple of nights before actually leaving on our cruise. Our shuttle driver was very rude and gave us a lecture for not telling him her flight would be late. Plus he charged us $10.00 than Marsha was quoted.

We finally got checked into the hotel and went to our room to figure out what we were going to do next. We figured we would walk around the area around the hotel to see what was around there. Well there wasn't much! There was a McDonalds across the street and that was about it. We then found out the hotel shuttle would take us to the Inner Harbor for free and bring us back...so off we went.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb