Going to Wichita


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Kansas » Wichita
July 18th 2009
Published: July 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Trip


Additional maps: Untitled

Going to Wichita...



Kansas. Got some goodies too. Was in Boulder (See Photos) today too. Left from there. After the Flight we took there from Austin of course (See Photos). We'll just start from where the flight stopped, which was in Denver (See Photos).

Ok, so look through the photos. There are 163 of them. That is a lot, and Rae Rae and I understand, we truly do! Short story of them is like this:

1) Flew into Denver from Austin. You can see of Photo of the plane wing, and some of the land scape.
2) Bus to Boulder. There is are some photos of the industy sector.
3) Morning walk along the historic Pearl District (AKA, Downtown Boulder). For all ya planners out there. Check it out.
4) The rest is the drive from Boulder to Wichita (the video above is a music video about the city).
4a) Thing to note are: A hail storm that hit us when we came into Kansas, the Funky Monkey (Purchased for my neice, Piper, and I think that Rae Rae might steal it), the Windmills that spin based on the wind patterns of the North American Continent (a close friend gave me the details), pictures of the Great Plains, and a large sculpture of a man next to a billboard.

Thank you all for your time. There might be more tomorrow. We are going to see the Broadway Hit Musical Wicked tomorrow in Tulsa.

We also purchased a trick kite. We might assemble it tomorrow and fly it around. If we do, we will definitly take some photos (maybe even video) of it and put it on this blog page.






Additional photos below
Photos: 163, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



18th July 2009

So your on the road already. You let the monkey drive? Can't wait to hear more.

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb