Mayhan/Gregory 35th Family Reunion


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Indiana » Evansville
July 25th 2012
Published: August 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Normal 0


We have survived another Mayhan/Gregory Reunion! Our 35th year! We are so very blessed to have such a wonderful family to get together with every year. The week was filled with swimming at the pool, putt-putt, horse races in KY, riverboat casino (thanks Dad and Stella for watching the kids!), Donut Bank donuts every morning (the very best donut in the whole world! – no donuts ‘til next year 😉, visiting with the Seilers (we missed you Uncle Leo and Janice!), feeding the ducks, fishing (they were practically jumping out of the pond this year!), playing cards – hearts and euchre, lots of eating and visiting and laughing! Can’t wait until the next one!



On the way to Mechanicsburg, OH, we stop off in Louisville, KY to eat at Lynn’s Paradise Café – another choice from the Man vs Food. We tried their 3 signature dishes – The Hot Brown, Triple B French Toast, and Bourbon Ball French Toast. Our favorite was the Bourbon Ball French Toast with The Hot Brown. YUM!





We reach Uncle Chris’s in Mechanicsburg around 5:00 and it is steamy! Thanks for letting us stay! We will be here until Sunday when we make our LONG drive back to NH!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

There's our fishing crew!There's our fishing crew!
There's our fishing crew!

The fish were practically jumping out of the pond!!


Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb