1. What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
I think I will always remember going to Italy. It was the best experience of my life, and it really makes me want to travel more. I hope that the students next year enjoy Spain like I did in Itlay.
4. What was the most challenging part of this year for you?
The most challenging part of the year was getting used to using iPads. I'm not that great with technology, so making sure I understood how to use certain applications and making sure to charge it every night.
5. Where is your favorite place in our classroom (or school)? Why?
My favorite place in the school is the rotc room. I feel that I can relax and have a good time with all of the cadets in the mornings or after school.
6. If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be?
I would change a lot of things because there were too many issues with friends and schooling. The main thing I would change is procrastinating. I really let go of my focus this year because of personal issues, but I struggled to do well until the very end. Although it was hard, I managed to finish strongly.
15. What person at our school has made the biggest impact in your life this year? Why?
I think that MSgt Pyles has had the most impact on me. He has taught me so much these past 4 years, but this year he really helped me get through things.
18. Knowing what you know now, if you could write a letter to yourself that would travel back in time so that you would receive it at the start of the school year, what advice would you give your younger self?
I would tell myself to really work hard to get good grades and to make sure nothing can get in the way of hafinals good final year.
20. What advice would you give students who will be in this class next year?
I would tell students to not take things for granted and to really buckle down and finish strong.
Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0281s; 45; m:apollo w:www (184.108.40.206); sld: 2;
; mem: 6.4mb