RHILA #22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 8th 2012
Published: March 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Summary: My article was about the "Kony 2012" movement. This article explains that over the past 26 years, more than 30,000 children have been kidnaped and forced into combat. This movement's purpose is to help determine where the Ugandan leader, Joseph Kony, resides and bring justice to the people. The only way for the message to spread is to have political and media influential leaders give the message. Everywhere around the world people are supporting the cause to help stop this tragedy.



2. In this case, it relates more to slavery. Kids are being kidnapped and forced to do things they should not be doing. The kid's childhood is being taken from them becuase they have to kill other and that is not something a child should have to worry about. Also, I think the types of leaders and like who has more control over who. Kony is pretty much doing what ever he wants and the government can't do anything to stop him.



3. If people show that they care about what is happening, then the U.S government will know that people actually care about this topic amd will allow the U.S troops to reside in Uganda for a longer period. Second, if people sign the pledge and support, there will be enough money to be sent in order to make the technology necessary to catch Kony. Lastly, JUSTICE will be served.

4.Why did it take 26 years for this tragedy to be uncovered?

Did anyone else see what was happening?If so, WHY didn't they take action?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb