Hardcore Wheelin' and Dealin'


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
August 8th 2011
Published: August 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We said our good byes to Saf-T and Melissa and had to make one last stop before leaving Detroit.

Dan is a big fan of Hardcore Pawn on TruTV, and knew that the host shop was in Detroit. We were originally going to stop in on Sunday, but they were closed. So we decided to swing by American Loan & Jewelry on our way out of town on Monday morning.

As we were pulling up the camera crew honed in on us and after we parked our bikes they started asking us questions and were filming us. As we got off our bikes and took off our jackets we were approached by one of the producers (Natalie?), and she said that they wanted to do a segment on us. We then had to decide what we were looking for to actually buy there. We said that Dan needed some motorcycle riding pants, a full faced helmet and a collapsable fishing rod.

We got miked and prompted to to walk in and talk to Seth (the son) about what we need. He took us over to the far corner where he had four helmets, one of which fit Dan's head and had a face shield. We chatted with Les (the dad) for a bit about the trip, and he started calling us "South of the Border". We then got packed up with the new helmet and headed out to Chicago! We are hoping to be on the show next season so look out for us.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



10th August 2011
Us With the producer

NICE PIC
TRACKING DAN AND BYRON, GLAD TO SEE THEY MADE IT TO A PAWN SHOP!

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb