Day 14 of 21 - Psalm 147:14 He makes peace in your borders, And fills you with the finest wheat.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Idaho » McCall
July 20th 2013
Published: July 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

We left Coeur d'Alene at 8:45am and headed south on I95 for nearly 5 hours through beautiful wheat farmland! It was so pretty, the wheat fields were the perfect color of tan and were Perfectly perfectly on rolling knolls. We drove through some timber and the got to the east side of Hells Canyon that ran along the Salmon River that was filled with river rafters. The temperature through the side of Hells Canyon rose to 100 degrees and reminded us how hot it is suppose to be in hell. Thank Jesus that we are not going to hell! We also drove down some incredibly steep grades...we were all stepping on our brake pedals! Eeek! Jeff is such a good driver and we are in such capable hands between his skills and God's care!

We eventually came to beautiful cattle ranch land called New Meadows. We could live there for sure! We then headed south east to McCall on hwy 55. Our RV park is the best one yet, very spacious spots, a gorgeous clubhouse with an indoor pool and all you can eat popcorn! Ryan and Jeff love the popcorn especially! It was close to 90 degrees when we got here but once the sun dropped it cooled off nicely. They had a little concert in the amphitheater by a beautiful singer...she was kind of folksy and played the guitar and her dad accompanied her on the banjo. We met this coupLe who had moved to Boise from Orange County and they summer here in McCall. They said they moved here 14 years ago and don't regret it one bit! They also had a yellow lab and he and Roxy quickly became a couple!

We are greatly looking forward to our three nights here as it seems like "our kind of" paradise! 😉


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb