Published: June 26th 2012June 26th 2012
Well all the planning is finished, shopping is done and we are ready to go. Just need to pack up over the next couple of days and away we go.
Tropical Storm Debby may alter our initial route slightly but it doesn't appear that she will cause us much trouble.
The wild fires in Colorado are a bit of a concern and we may skip camping in Rocky Mountain National Park and head out to Olympic National Park for an extra day, but we won't make that final decision until we get to Denver.
Our next update will be on day 1 of the trip from the road...