Tallahassee


Advertisement
Published: May 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hotel Problems..

Gold members of Residence Inn, Marriott should really be getting better service than what was experienced in Tallahassee! We checked in at 7pm and housekeeping were still cleaning rooms, normal check in time is 3pm, so whats going on? An apology would have smoothed things over but instead the receptionist was rude and aggresive! So Jenni had to remind her who the customer is and that it's not the customer's fault for checking into a hotel... we then left and found another Residence Inn 3miles down the road...
Most of us slept ok, but for the driver and navigator it was Hell-Hotel! Children running up and down the passages, people talking and smoking under their bedroom window, this all at 12:30am and the reception guy didn't give two hoots! But later in the day things were set right and all room charges were reversed! No sleep- no pay! cool!

We stopped at a rest centre, it was kinda close to the NASA rocket test centre so they had a few things on display, cool seeing the actual size of these shuttles that zoom off into space! I don't think I would ever do that..too scary!
We also had a 5min stop at Long Beach, another Long Beach....the one on the Mexican Gulf...the water was brownish in colour but warm and the sand was so soft! I could not resist attempting to do a hand-stand! Atleast there were no injuries! hehee! As in a lot of photos everyone is aiming their cameras in the same direction on the same spot..so forgive me for posting another one like that, it's not posed..I just love em!

Orlando tomorrow where we will go and see Universal Studios and Disney World...
Blg in a few days...Will be late nights😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

don't believe them!don't believe them!
don't believe them!

too much junk food!
Big highways with gorgeous trees Big highways with gorgeous trees
Big highways with gorgeous trees

makes you feel like you driving in the suburbs
A very dog friendly countryA very dog friendly country
A very dog friendly country

even in posh hotels pets are welcome! Time to catch up S.A!


Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb