Day 4&5 basketball and Harry Potter


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Disney World
April 15th 2012
Published: April 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So last night was goodand bad, Bad because Olando lost, good because we went to the basketball and it was fun really fun. We left the hotel at about 5pm got a taxi out the front and after a 45min taxi ride we arrived at the Amway Centre and sat down to watch the game which starts at 7pm. We got all the pre game stuff and games and all the other stuff like the $50,000 half court shot and the tv give away and other stuff like the obvious cam where they shoot your picture on the big screen for everyone to see and wait until you notice. 2min was the record and he got a round of applause from the crowd.

Note. Orlando lost 109-81 to Atlanta

This morning we got ready for Universal studios and yes, through pleading and crying, I got to go to Harry Potter World. No Madeline got to go and she was pretty dam happy. I have to say if you are a fan then you must go and spend money. Coolstuff cool rides. Hogsmead was awesome and the Honey dukes was awesome and the short visit after the long wait to Olivanders was even fun - but can be walked around if you go in the owl office.

Well then went to the Dr Suess world, let's just say don't go there after the special mushroom salad. We did some shopping and found the real difference between USA and Australia. I got a watch from Fossil for like 30% of the price in Aus.

We had lunch in the Three BroomstiCks, the food was pretty average but the inside was done very well.

Sandra and I wimped it on the Dragon ride as upside down at highspeed is not fun anymore. Well after yesterday.

Well back to the hotel for dinner and an early night we are planning a big night at Magic Kingdom tomorrow so not an early start but a late finish after the fireworks.

Later catch up tomorrow.

Facebook has a couple of photos

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb