....And A Child Was Born


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Kissimmee
February 9th 2013
Published: February 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

While driving near Sea World, a unique car pulled up next to us at the light. It had various religious messages written all over it but the "piece de resistance" were the thousands of figurines attached to almost every inch of the back, sides, top and front of the car. It beats out some of my collections by far. What a beauty! I am jealous. Whether it played a part in what happened next...no guess. The palm trees around our park needed some serious trimming. Dead palms were dropping right and left. A landscape team have been doing the trimming job. They were high in the sky doing our tree the other day. Lulu loved the heavy equipment and promptly jumped aboard. Jeff, our friend who also works here at Tropical Palms, came by and lent an arm to give Lulu a boost. "Thank you, Jeff" Lulu says. The next thing we knew, a baby had arrived on our site. The 2 wise wood men heads came around to witness this. Jeff came by and showed such love for the baby and Lulu. He's one in a million. Bless you, Jeff! Did the baby drop from the palm tree?...from a stork?...
Palm Tree Palm Tree Palm Tree

Being trimmed
or was it just a miracle?....your guess. We have protected "baby" from the sun with sunglasses and a little cap. Some think the baby has a resemblance to our friend, Sam. I think we shall call "baby": BJ...for "Bud Junior". For the record: Sam is also called "Bud" by his wife, Sandy. Lulu is so excited...not a bit jealous. She feels important with her new position as "babysitter". We wait in anticipation for whatever may occur next...so many surprises just keep happening. What a place!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Good Friend JeffGood Friend Jeff
Good Friend Jeff

Giving a boost
Baby ArrivedBaby Arrived
Baby Arrived

Witnesses
BJBJ
BJ

Sunning
The GodfatherThe Godfather
The Godfather

Safe & Secure with love
BabysitterBabysitter
Babysitter

New job


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb