3/10/2014 - OUR 44TH ANNIVERSARY - Bluewater Key RV Resort


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Keys
March 10th 2014
Published: March 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

3/10/2014 - Today Aleta and Shelby T have been married for 44 years!!! Aleta received 44 red roses, delivered to the site, and Shelby T received 44 lottery tickets :-).

Rode down to the old part of Key West. Hard to find parking, but parked in a pay lot to the tune of $16.00 for four hours. We went to the Mel Fisher Treasure Museum, the is a great visiting place, very interesting story, and very very valuable treasure on display here.

Walked all the way down Whitehead Street past Ernst Hemmingway's house to the southernmost point in the continental US. This is marked with a buoy marker, then we moved over to Duval Street and walked back to the parking lot. This was 1 1/4 mile each way.

Jack and Barbara treated us to ice cream for our anniversary then Jack grilled our steaks for supper. We did baked potatoes to go along with it. Barbara brought her dishes so we (Aleta and Shelby T) did not have to do the dishes. Very special day for us.

Called it a night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 57, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



13th March 2014

love An occasional trip to the Conch Republic
glad to see you guys are enjoying yourselves....
14th March 2014

Happy 44th
That's quite an accomplishment these days but knowing you two I'll bet you'll say it's just a little slice of heaven on earth! Many more Happy days to you both! Love, M&R
14th March 2014

Happy 44th Anniversary!
A belated Happy Anniversary to you, Shelby and Aleta. We pray that you will have many more years together! Hope it was a special day!

Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.09s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb