Casa Morada � Isla Morada, Key West


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Islamorada
July 17th 2013
Published: July 17th 2013
Edit Blog Post

On a long time desired trip to the Keys, we arrived to Casa Morada as our first stop. Luckily, One of the managers gave us a complimentary upgrade to a suite with a great Jacuzzi and a cozy beautiful view. 5 minutes after our arrival, we had our bathing suits on, sipping a complimentary mimosa while resting in a chaise longue. We loved that day. :D





Casa Morada is a small boutique hotel, they serve complimentary breakfast (if included), a cute small store where you can find the amenities offered throughout the hotel. Before getting there, we looked at so many pictures of Casa Morada, and none of them reflect the absolute beauty of this place. We adore it! Its a romantic gateway to make babies, not for babies. Snorkel, board games and complimentary bikes are part of this beauty Zen place.



There a few restaurants around the area, one is called Morada bay, which is a small restaurant on a great land of space. Clearly with one of the best views for sunset, a well seasoned Snapper and bare-foot-on-sand along with some "Buena vista social club" music playing in the background (if you have never hear this band, you are missing out. Youtube!).

Ambiance, decor, romance and tasty meal is all about Morada bay! Contact us if you decide to experience this adventure!



Another one is Lazy days, a restaurant that sells the best fish in the area, overlooking at ocean with a lovely set up. Service is fast, food is fast but still quite famous for their Seafood! Its a must if you are driving thru and you are up for a big seafood tasty meal!

People around Isla Morada are very kind and attentive, they love tourist and they treat everyone with love. I would too if I wake up every day in that lovely island!

After biking for a while we found a local spot called Loreilei Cabana bar, where a singer will play as many instruments as you can think of, and the servers dancing and singing to his beats while they deliver your drink. We had a few beers and mingle with the locals. A very nice couple sat next to us; they had bought a house in Isla Morada back in the 70's and they retired 4 years ago. They were quite happy and enjoying life; a tan, a drink in hand and a permanent smile.

Share with us your experience with Isla Morada! We want to hear from you!

Much love,

C + L

Follow us in Facebook: www.facebook.com/crownslola

Instagram: FernandaHarcha

Twitter: @Crownslola

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb