Published: July 23rd 2012July 19th 2012
US Capitol by evening
Welcome to Washington! Me and Mumma outside the US Capitol. Still about 35 degrees at 8pm!
Kia Ora from Washington DC!
Last day in DC today, fly to LAX this afternoon then back to NZ to join the cold :)
- White House
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Memorial
- United States Holocaust Museum
- National Air and Space Smithsonian Museum
- US Capitol
- Agora Restaurant: just another Greek pozzy :)
- Inside of US Capitol
- Shopping in Georgetown
- Lunch at a stunning little French bakery in Georgetown
- Walked across thr bridge to Virginia state
- Slightly late start
- Late breaky
- Wee stroll to find the Church of the Epiphany
- Fly Washington - LAX - AKL
This concludes our blog updates for this trip, until next time.....
Love G & G xx
There are more photos below