Back to work and fresh fish


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Temecula
March 10th 2014
Published: March 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The day started early...5:30 am. I am working remotely this week and Atlanta is 3 hours ahead thanks to the hour change. Ken made lattes and oatmeal before he left for deep sea fishing. He and Larry are hoping to have better luck by going out on a boat. I had researched and found a place in Oceanside Harbor near where they were yesterday: Helgren's Sportfishing.

Henna stopped over and asked if I wanted a salad for lunch...sure! I took a break and took a short walk around the park. It is another pretty day here in Southern California. Back to work. At noon I went over to her RV and we carried our lunch outside to enjoy the weather. I'm going to miss them. They are leaving to go back to Tucson tomorrow. After lunch I went back to work in my RV. It is a bit windy today. The afternoon sun was hot and I had to turn the air on in the RV. The guys started sending pictures to us...they must be catching fish!

Once they arrived, we had some adult beverages and cheese/crackers. They caught a lot of fish. It was cleaned and ready for the grill. Larry has a special seasoning he sprinkles on the fish, with a little olive oil. They caught Red Snapper, Grouper and Brown something or other? We made some steamed rice with broccoli and carrots and enjoyed dinner outside. It was so good! Afterwards we took a walk around the RV park. As we approached a couple sitting outside their motor coach, the guy commented that we were walking in step-looked like we were in the military. We walked around again and this time as we approached them, we joined arms and made a huge effort to walk in step. We ended up chatting with them for awhile and petting their yellow lab. The guy is retired and the gal is a real estate agent and works 100% remote and they travel all over.

We arrived back to our RVs and said goodnight. We read for a little and fell asleep.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.242s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1252s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb