Home at last


Advertisement
Published: June 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Lakeside on Laguna LakeLakeside on Laguna LakeLakeside on Laguna Lake

in San Luis Obispo!!!!
we're home . . . safe and happy, no injuries or sickness. we arrived in SLO last night at 11:45pm via United Express which means we made it home in one day! the house and the addition looks great, not too many phone messages and right to bed...I woke up at 8am and Toni at 10am and we both feel that maybe we are on west coast time but more on that this afternoon. yes, it was a grueling day of travel, the kind when you're experiencing it a little voice in your head says "never again" but we both know that it's what happens when you travel long distances, sooner or later the s$^t hits the fan and something goes wrong with a connection and you have to deal with it. we're already thinking about our next trip and we're happy to be home and to have spent time with so many new and old friends along the way and to wind up the trip with "family" in Fulda was the best way to close out an experience like we've been having. thanks to the Kroedels in Fulda, Hunters on Sea Cloud, in Athens and Istanbul, Martha and Felix in Paris, Terry and Rob Davidson on the canals, John in Athens, Andrew in Paris and all of you who've been following us and sending us your warm wishes.

We're going to take a little time to pull the photos, catalogues and notes together and be back with a summary.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.212s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.113s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb