Last day in San Fran - Day 7


Advertisement
Published: June 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I JUST STEPPED IN SHIT!!!!



Last day in San Fran. So sad. We've loved our stay.

We checked out of our hostel, put our luggage in the holding cell and began our day finding a dentist/hospital at the Medical Centre...but she was not Asian, or a member and was refused an appointment. So we went for 'breakfast' instead in Little Italy and ate lovely omelettes, and a cup of froth. Back to the hostel we go, sitting for a moment and deciding what to do for the day.

Decisions made we strutted our stuff down Colombus st, eventually finding us a push (pull?) sushi restaurant and a boot full of shit on the way. HUMAN shit. It was 5 minutes of so much confusion and uncontrollable laughter no one could contain themselves.

We then headed off in the direction of Dylan's Bicycle hire, which by the way, is NOT just around the corner. We hired 3 bikes, Josie not too confident - it'd been a while. We saddled up, no helmet, and rode on to see the world's most crooked street - Lombard St. Pretty impressive, not very straight-like. We attempted the steep up hill ride, but, hell! one metre up and pushing it uphill was definitely a better option.

From Lombard St. we rode down towards Fisherman's wharf and off to our main destination the Golden Gate Bridge. When we got there it was extremely windy - causing a slight incident. Josie was blown into the fence and off her bike. Unfortunately no one saw. This could have easily been avoided if she wasnt so fucking skinny.

After a collision or two, we had done it. And it was pretty amazing. Now....the trek back.

When we got back we were spent...and hungry so we were recommended a thai place around the corner. It was super cheap and delicioussssssssssss. We bummed around for a little then grabbed our bags and made our way to the Greyhound station for our 15. hour. bus ride to........



VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb