So Long!


Advertisement
Published: June 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

Last thursday night we had dinner with friends we had met on the islands and met some of their friends too. We ended up sharing their room as our hostel was so disgusting!
The next two days (friday and saturday) were spent lazing around the pool in the sun, topping up our tan!
Just before we left for the airport we had dinner with 'the suncream natzi' Jane, then shared a taxi along some VERY bumpy roads!

This was the beginnning of a very long day, as we would be living it twice! Apart from the medical emergency... our flight was pretty dull!

At LA airport the immigration queue was so long that we thought we might miss our flight, however after running the 20minute walk to check-in, we were told our flight was delayed!

IN San Francisco we have done a lot of walking! We went to Alcatraz, shopped, went to Fisherman's Wharf, had a diabetes test (randomly free on the street - although we only went for the free snacks and water!), visited pier 39, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and ate a lot of Italian food! And of course we went to see The Sex in the City Movie!

can't believe the trip is over!

Thanks for reading...

xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0745s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb