San Diego


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
December 31st 2006
Published: December 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

well ive met up with my mates and we have been to Las Vegas and i drove us down to San Diego. Vegas was a bit crazy, its like the gold coast on steroids basically. THere is drinking, shopping and gambling. If u dont like these things then basically its a town in the middle of the desert! we had a great time.

dont know if anyone is reading this (a very large possibility and i may be the only 1 who reads this!!) il continue anyway. we are in san diego which looks really nice. Its a slower pace than in Vegas and is by the beach and also home of Miramara air force base (the home of Top Gun). we went down to Tijuana in Mexico, just below the US border. was an amazing place, we ate so much cheap good mexican food, a very good day. ALthough the only bad part was the 2 hr wait to get back into the US at nite.

Well its new years in MElb tonite which is a touch weird for me to comprehend as mine is t/m! well hope if anyone reads this they have a great new years and a great 07'.

James, The aussie god according to Anna (her words not mine! jj).


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb