Fun in the Sun


Advertisement
Published: June 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well we hit up San Diego. Had tons of fun. Arrived around noon, found a tiny mexican restaurant for lunch. Then took on the ocean. We went on a Kayaking tour to some sea caves. Wasn't that spectacluar, mostly left us sore and wet. After we decided to rent some body boards. Got a few rides in, then the Sting Rays started to come out, after Jordan stepped on one (didn't get stung) we decided to call it a day. Headed out that night to a great place downtown. One price got you a huge salad buffet, and waiters brought around 16 different types of meat to sample. Was delicious. Next day we were up bright and early to take on the ocean again. THis time it won. We had surfing lessons. It was hard work I tell you. I sucked soo bad that one of the instructors just spent the whole lesson behind my board pushing me off so I didn't have to paddle, but I still fell off and swallowed half the ocean. Jordan did great, getting up about 4 or 5 times. Its something we would definatly do again! we then headed to Sea World. Two words for the that place. RIP OFF. It was lame, we missed the stupid whale show and after seeing some dolphins and sea lions decided to head it to SIN CITY!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb