SALT PREMIERE PICS!!! Must SEE


Advertisement
Published: July 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The details of this event can not be put to words.

We arrived at 3:15 and were able to secure spots along the security fence across Hollywood Blvd. With no press and paparazzi, we were easily able to see the red/black carpet and the entry way to the theater. We were actually positioned directly across the street from the entry way. The stars would pull up to the far right of the theater, walk the carpet along the side walk across the street from us, then turn right into the theater. You can see the roped off area from my pics.

At 7:00pm, Jon Voight entered.

At 7:30, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shocked everyone. Instead of pulling to the right of the theater, their motorcade pulled to the left. They walked HOllywood Blvd, greeting fans along the sidewalk. Being first along the fence, my mom and I were some of those fans they greeted. I was literally being smooshed by crazy girls behind me. I was also shaking, as this was Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie standing directly in front of me. These pictures are NOT zoomed! Brad shook my moms hand, Angelina and I exchanged a goofie high five wave, actually I did the full hand wave first, and she did it back and smiled! I love her all over again. They proceeded to walk Hollywood Blvd, before they turned in to do their interviews on the carpet.
These stars, could have been easily ushered in to avoid the chaos and screaming, but they made an extra effort to thank fans, and I love them for that!

Following Brad and Angelina, Kristin Cavallari showed up...I might have otherwise cared about her, but I was still wrapped up with Brangelina....

After what's her name Cavallari, Liev Schrieber (who looks remarkably like my brother) and Naomi Watts showed up. Not as good of views, but still a view! They are a very cute couple!

All in all, great day celeb hunting.

We closed the evening with some chicken and waffles at Roscoes, which was absolutely amazing and some stiff fun drinks at the ultra hip Roger Room.

Check out the pics!

Dana


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Jon VoightJon Voight
Jon Voight

On the carpet
Jon VoightJon Voight
Jon Voight

On the carpet
A Large MotorcadeA Large Motorcade
A Large Motorcade

It must be them!!!!
The Large MotorcadeThe Large Motorcade
The Large Motorcade

Brad escorting Angie out of onto Hollywood Blvd.
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots ok this is a close up!!
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Angie is waving to ME!!!! Brad is shaking my mom's hand! The nice girl next to us, got this shot!!!!!!!!! Wooooohooooooo!!!!!
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots
Brad and AngieBrad and Angie
Brad and Angie

Just crazily snapping shots


Tot: 0.241s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb