Bike Shorts


Advertisement
Published: May 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Pressure cooker. 101 degrees today. Way too hot for me, perfect for Ed. We spent the morning house hunting. Found a place that seems like it would be perfect. This is the view from the back of the house.

Met our realtor at the coffee shop. Shortly after we sat down, in came the sporty seniors. Oh, the nightmare. 65+, clad in bike shorts and cycling shoes and the rest of the gear. Skin tight shirts with pockets in the back. The hydration systems. And the skin that just isn’t what it used to be. They all meet up for coffee and I assume to share charming stories of their bike adventures. This is Ed’s retirement nightmare – the skin tight shorts on the loose skinned body.

After house hunting we ended up at Sam’s Sushi. This time we ate there. It was great. Ed’s new sushi spot. That sushi is one expensive lunch! As a result we had the classic hot dog for dinner!

Ed spent the afternoon at the pool, I went to Spa Hibiscus to get a mani-pedi. There is no point in pretending that I can take that kind of heat. So why not enjoy yourself indoors. Came home and had a dip and hot tub. Perfect.

This is Ed’s stash. We have another 5 days here, and he has at least 32 oz of booze to get thru. Not quite sure how this is going to go, but I’m going to guess that we haven’t seen the last of naked Ed.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb