On the move


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Sedona
April 28th 2013
Published: April 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

A quick note in case we don't have internet access for a bit. We have really enjoyed Sedona- so much so we're going on your for a week and plan to end up back here Thursday!

We got to jam at a local drum session on top of Cathedral Rock under the full moon which was amazing, the hiking is endless. Jo has been enjoyig the new tripod - we have done some night hikes to watch the moon rise- the pictures are incredible and we'll hopefully get those on soon. Jordan rented a mtn bike again yesterday- he claims Jordan trail was his favorite, and not just for the name!! It's been fun to take in the local recommendations and not feel like tourists!!

Next weekend is a mountain bike festival in town with lots of demos, grride rides, pizza, beer and free camping- how can we not come back!!!

We had a recommendation to check out Prescott and Flagstaff which are both just under an hour from Sedona. Kona is excited to test out the lakes in Prescott. She's spent the past few days (or mom has!) nursing a bit of dehydration and a big gash on her right rear. Both seem a bit better today- but yesterday she was under close watch, her vet recommended pedi-elyte, that along with some chicken broth from dad, watermelon and pears she seems much more herself today!!!! Travels with a K9- and we're only a month in!!!

Hopefully a good batch of photos to come at our next stop- XOXO SP

Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0656s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb